In these uncertain times when unemployment is at an all time high, credit card debt is spiraling out of control and many people are losing their homes to foreclosure; families are struggling to find a solution to their economic woes.
One option many consider is bankruptcy. Bankruptcy is not the solution for all situations. But it can offer debt relief and a fresh new financial start for many families.
Use the checklist below to see if bankruptcy might be a possible solution for your situation.
If you are experiencing several of the following, then CONTACT US for a confidential consultation to see if filing for bankruptcy is a viable option for you and your family.
- Your wages have been garnished or your bank account has been attached
- Most of your debts are unsecured debts like credit card bills, hospital or doctor’s bills, etc.
- Your total debt, not including your car or house loan, is more than you could pay, even over five or more years
- Collection agencies are calling you at home and/or at work
- Your payments are more than 30 days behind on more than one bill
- There are lawsuits pending against you
- You have high medical bills not covered by insurance
- You owe income taxes that you are currently unable to pay
- You have few assets
- You have little or no savings
- You have had property repossessed (such as a vehicle)
To find out more about bankruptcy, use the link below to visit the Consumer Bankruptcy Center provided by the American Bankruptcy Institutes(ABI) for consumers just like you
Disclaimer: The information above is not intended as legal advice. You should consult with competent bankruptcy counsel before deciding whether to file for bankruptcy.
Contact us today!
We welcome your questions and queries. Please see our Contact Us page for complete contact information.